Computer Support Information
College of Arts and Sciences IT Support - CASITS
Main website: https://casits.artsandsciences.fsu.edu/
Request Support: CASITS - Request Support
Questions - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: 126 Diffenbaugh Building or 021 Longmire Building
Phone: (850) 645-9459
Technology Support for Events
The recommended sources for loaner items are FSU Libraries and Classroom Support.
FSU Libraries Link: https://www.lib.fsu.edu/libraries
Technology Enhanced Classrooms: http://tecs.fsu.edu/inst_info/presentation/contact.aspx
If for some reason these sources are not preferred and you seek a loaner item from The Department of Modern Languages and Linguistics, there are a limited amount of older items available. These items are on a first come basis. Please request these items at least 5 business days prior to the first day needed. A Case will be created in the FSU Customer Relationship Management (CRM) ticketing system to track the loaned item(s). Please direct these requests to email@example.com.
The College of Arts and Sciences Information Technology Support will gladly assist with any technology support request for conferences, meetings, events, presentations, etc.
To receive support, follow these steps:
- Submit a technology assistance request at least 5 business days in advance*
- NOTE: any request placed within 5 business days of the event will be placed in the general queue below all other technology requests we have received and scheduled. This means that we may not be able to support the event.
- * If the event is taking place in a location where technology equipment is being setup, we need to be aware of this event at least 10 business days in advance.
- Send email TO College of Arts and Sciences IT Support (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Include in the SUBJECT of the email: ATTN: <Type of Event> Technology Assistance Request
- Include in the BODY of the email:
- Date(s) and Time(s) you would like a technician to assist
- Location of the event (room, building, etc.)
- Who is our primary contact for the event. Please provide best contact method(s) - (at least FSU email)
- What technology resources are needed (ie. projector, software list, internet/network connection, etc.)
- What type of technology assistance is being requested (verify room equipment is functioning, setup technology equipment, full staffing for event*, etc.)
- * Full staffing for an event will require at least 10 business days notice and possibly more - especially if the event is after our normal business operating hours, as we are required to gain approval for after-hours/weekend work.
- NOTE: we will not accept any other method for event technology assistance except the above method (ie. no phone calls, no talking to a technician, no voicemail messages, etc.)
Already checked out the event's equipment and found an issue? Follow instructions at our main website: